- Posts: 21
- Thank you received: 1
Payment plugin template override
- EnduranceCode
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 9 months ago #182681
by EnduranceCode
Payment plugin template override was created by EnduranceCode
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
I'm trying to override of the banktransfer plugin and for that I've followed the Joomla documentation ( docs.joomla.org/Layout_Overrides_in_Joomla ) and I've stored the edited file banktransfer_end.php in the folder ./templates/MY-TEMPLATE/html/plg_hikashoppayment_banktransfer but it didn't work.
I've also tried the folder ./templates/MY-TEMPLATE/html/hikashoppayment/banktransfer but it didn't also work.
How can I make it work without edinting the Hikashop core files?
Thank you.
Best regards.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
I'm trying to override of the banktransfer plugin and for that I've followed the Joomla documentation ( docs.joomla.org/Layout_Overrides_in_Joomla ) and I've stored the edited file banktransfer_end.php in the folder ./templates/MY-TEMPLATE/html/plg_hikashoppayment_banktransfer but it didn't work.
I've also tried the folder ./templates/MY-TEMPLATE/html/hikashoppayment/banktransfer but it didn't also work.
How can I make it work without edinting the Hikashop core files?
Thank you.
Best regards.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 9 months ago #182699
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Payment plugin template override
Hi,
Payment plugins do not use the override system of Joomla 3, since the system was developed way before Joomla 3 and works on all the versions of Joomla. The path to use for the folder is thus different than the one of Joomla plugin layouts overrides and should be:
/templates/MY-TEMPLATE/html/hikashoppayment/
Payment plugins do not use the override system of Joomla 3, since the system was developed way before Joomla 3 and works on all the versions of Joomla. The path to use for the folder is thus different than the one of Joomla plugin layouts overrides and should be:
/templates/MY-TEMPLATE/html/hikashoppayment/
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.147 seconds