- Posts: 20
- Thank you received: 0
PayPal Transaction Cannot be Completed
11 years 9 months ago #183515
by 2Market
PayPal Transaction Cannot be Completed was created by 2Market
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.westmayobrewery.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.2
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.14
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : This transaction cannot be completed...
When trying to make a purchase on my online store, the order is created but when brought to PayPal to make the payment, when I type in my PayPal login details I get an error saying "This transaction cannot be completed..."
I have looked through the settings and can't see where I have gone wrong?
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.2
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.14
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : This transaction cannot be completed...
When trying to make a purchase on my online store, the order is created but when brought to PayPal to make the payment, when I type in my PayPal login details I get an error saying "This transaction cannot be completed..."
I have looked through the settings and can't see where I have gone wrong?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 9 months ago #183518
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic PayPal Transaction Cannot be Completed
Hi,
Please have a look at this documentation:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...nt-paypal-error.html
Please have a look at this documentation:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...nt-paypal-error.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.173 seconds