- Posts: 80
- Thank you received: 0
pasat 4-b is not ok for Santander Bank?
11 years 9 months ago #183841
by leonora
pasat 4-b is not ok for Santander Bank? was created by leonora
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.1
Hi:
What is the plugin for working with the Santander Bank (Spain)?
I thought that this plugin was pasat-4b modulosdepago.es/tpv-virtual-hikashop/hikashop-pasat-4b because there the Santander Bank appears.
But the bank has sent me a mail with this information
centrodeinformacion.santanderelavontpvvi...a-compra-compatibles
In the above link doesn't appears Santander Bank, but it says: "Realex payments offers Virtual TPV...". Then, I supose the correct module would be "realex"
www.willows-consulting.com/Partners/realex-payments.html
Summarizing, what is the plugin (different of pasat-4b) I must enable for working with Santander Bank? Is the "realex"?
Thanks in advance.
Leonora
-- Joomla version -- : 3.1
Hi:
What is the plugin for working with the Santander Bank (Spain)?
I thought that this plugin was pasat-4b modulosdepago.es/tpv-virtual-hikashop/hikashop-pasat-4b because there the Santander Bank appears.
But the bank has sent me a mail with this information
centrodeinformacion.santanderelavontpvvi...a-compra-compatibles
In the above link doesn't appears Santander Bank, but it says: "Realex payments offers Virtual TPV...". Then, I supose the correct module would be "realex"
www.willows-consulting.com/Partners/realex-payments.html
Summarizing, what is the plugin (different of pasat-4b) I must enable for working with Santander Bank? Is the "realex"?
Thanks in advance.
Leonora
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 9 months ago #183853
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic pasat 4-b is not ok for Santander Bank?
Hi,
I would recommend to contact Santander themselves to ask them if they support pasat-4b or realex virtual TPV.
They will be able to tell you better that us.
You can also contact the developers of that pasat-4b plugin. He claims that the plugin supports santander, so he must know more about it than us.
I would recommend to contact Santander themselves to ask them if they support pasat-4b or realex virtual TPV.
They will be able to tell you better that us.
You can also contact the developers of that pasat-4b plugin. He claims that the plugin supports santander, so he must know more about it than us.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.139 seconds