- Posts: 9
- Thank you received: 0
Creating a payment that is not included in the lis
11 years 9 months ago #183981
by Alex3ofus
Creating a payment that is not included in the lis was created by Alex3ofus
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.29-1~dotdeb.0
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome/39.0.2171.95
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : no errors
Hello, I need to use redpass as a payment method. I hoped to find some manual settings where to specify redpass information for payment, but I cannot find anything similar in the list and I was wondering if it is possible or if I need to develop a plugin for redpass.
Thanks in advance
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.29-1~dotdeb.0
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome/39.0.2171.95
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : no errors
Hello, I need to use redpass as a payment method. I hoped to find some manual settings where to specify redpass information for payment, but I cannot find anything similar in the list and I was wondering if it is possible or if I need to develop a plugin for redpass.
Thanks in advance
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 9 months ago #183987
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Creating a payment that is not included in the lis
Hi,
We do not have a "redpass" payment plugin in our side and for the most I know, there is no "redpass" plugin in the third party developers.
So the plugin has to be create.
Do not hesitate to read our developer documentation:
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...r-documentation.html
And take a look at our "sample payment plugin" which is a "fake" payment plugin with a lot of commentaries in order to explain how a payment plugin work and how you can create your own.
You can download the sample plugin in the dev documentation or you can see it directly in github:
github.com/HikaShop/sample-payment-plugin
Kind regards,
We do not have a "redpass" payment plugin in our side and for the most I know, there is no "redpass" plugin in the third party developers.
So the plugin has to be create.
Do not hesitate to read our developer documentation:
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...r-documentation.html
And take a look at our "sample payment plugin" which is a "fake" payment plugin with a lot of commentaries in order to explain how a payment plugin work and how you can create your own.
You can download the sample plugin in the dev documentation or you can see it directly in github:
github.com/HikaShop/sample-payment-plugin
Kind regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 9 months ago #184538
by Alex3ofus
Replied by Alex3ofus on topic Creating a payment that is not included in the lis
Thanks, I'll give it a try. I always wanted to develop something for Joomla! but I never had a chance... I am a newbie php programmer (very newbie), but probably it is just a matter of changing few things in the existing codes... fingers crossed.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.189 seconds