- Posts: 25
- Thank you received: 1
Sales tax price difference with Paypal
11 years 8 months ago #185672
by wayneft
Sales tax price difference with Paypal was created by wayneft
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.15
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
Hi,
I need to know how to fix the problem with the price difference for the cart total and when the order is passed to Paypal and it calculates a difference price. This problem only happens on instate purchases when I need to collect sales tax. The price difference usually only a penny but there is a difference and Hikashop then changes the status to cancelled. The order actually goes through with Paypal but it confuses my customer s and also does update the stock level until I go in and manually change the order status. I've seen mention to shut off the send order details to Paypal. Unfortunately I need ot send the order details because I can only import my orders into my shipping software from Paypal. Exporting from Hikashop is not an option. Is there anything I can do to fix this issue?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.15
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
Hi,
I need to know how to fix the problem with the price difference for the cart total and when the order is passed to Paypal and it calculates a difference price. This problem only happens on instate purchases when I need to collect sales tax. The price difference usually only a penny but there is a difference and Hikashop then changes the status to cancelled. The order actually goes through with Paypal but it confuses my customer s and also does update the stock level until I go in and manually change the order status. I've seen mention to shut off the send order details to Paypal. Unfortunately I need ot send the order details because I can only import my orders into my shipping software from Paypal. Exporting from Hikashop is not an option. Is there anything I can do to fix this issue?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #185708
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Sales tax price difference with Paypal
Hi,
Yes, it's easy. Just change the "Round prices during calculations" option of the HikaShop configuration and then the calculations will be rounded like PayPal does.
Yes, it's easy. Just change the "Round prices during calculations" option of the HikaShop configuration and then the calculations will be rounded like PayPal does.
The following user(s) said Thank You: PolishedGeek
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #185991
by wayneft
Replied by wayneft on topic Sales tax price difference with Paypal
Thank you, I will give this a try.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.158 seconds