- Posts: 265
- Thank you received: 1
Paypal Payment method card images
- Holmes-Pierce
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 8 months ago - 11 years 8 months ago #186000
by Holmes-Pierce
Paypal Payment method card images was created by Holmes-Pierce
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.6
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : none
Hello,
I seem to have some how deleted the images i.e. mastercard, visa, paypal etc. from within the payment method of 'paypal'. It was showing as a blank space, which didn't look great. I downloaded the an image from Paypal that had all the cards in it that I wanted to show, but unfortunately having loaded this image into media/com_hikashop/images/payment and selecting it within the plugin, it's still not showing....
Any ideas on how to solve this or where I can find the original images?
Thanks,
Hal
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : none
Hello,
I seem to have some how deleted the images i.e. mastercard, visa, paypal etc. from within the payment method of 'paypal'. It was showing as a blank space, which didn't look great. I downloaded the an image from Paypal that had all the cards in it that I wanted to show, but unfortunately having loaded this image into media/com_hikashop/images/payment and selecting it within the plugin, it's still not showing....
Any ideas on how to solve this or where I can find the original images?
Thanks,
Hal
Last edit: 11 years 8 months ago by Holmes-Pierce.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #186007
by lousyfool
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Replied by lousyfool on topic Paypal Payment method card images
After unzipping the 2.3.5 package you've downloaded (or you can download again from "My Subscriptions" here on the site), you'll find those images in the folder /media/images/payment.
Copy the content to ~/media/com_hikashop/images/payment, and all should be back at its place.
Copy the content to ~/media/com_hikashop/images/payment, and all should be back at its place.
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jerome
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Holmes-Pierce
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 265
- Thank you received: 1
11 years 8 months ago #186014
by Holmes-Pierce
Replied by Holmes-Pierce on topic Paypal Payment method card images
Thanks for your reply. Unfortunately I had a developer build my website, which I now manage it myself. I haven't had the subscription transferred to me yet though
.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #186015
by lousyfool
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Replied by lousyfool on topic Paypal Payment method card images
Then just go and download the
HikaShop Starter package
, all the images are in there, too, and at the same location.
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
The following user(s) said Thank You: Holmes-Pierce
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Holmes-Pierce
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 265
- Thank you received: 1
11 years 8 months ago #186016
by Holmes-Pierce
Replied by Holmes-Pierce on topic Paypal Payment method card images
Thank you
! It's back working again now!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.196 seconds