- Posts: 23
- Thank you received: 0
Need Payfast plugin
11 years 8 months ago #186436
by eddyport
Need Payfast plugin was created by eddyport
Hi
Can anybody help with a plugin for Payfast SA?
many thanks
Ed
Can anybody help with a plugin for Payfast SA?
many thanks
Ed
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #186439
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Need Payfast plugin
Hi,
The best will be to explain your problem.
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...nt-payfast-form.html
Regards,
The best will be to explain your problem.
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...nt-payfast-form.html
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 4 months ago #200789
by nowherenowhere
Believe in Better
Replied by nowherenowhere on topic Need Payfast plugin
Hi Jerome,
I have a payfast plugin but I'm not sure if its the one you guys made. Mine can only accept ZAR. Do you have one that can accept other currencies?
I have a payfast plugin but I'm not sure if its the one you guys made. Mine can only accept ZAR. Do you have one that can accept other currencies?
Believe in Better
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 4 months ago #200803
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Need Payfast plugin
Hi,
Our payfast plugin just handle the "ZAR" currency yes.
The other payfast plugin I know if coming from the "common api".
www.hikashop.com/forum/install-update/86...-payment-plugin.html
Regards,
Our payfast plugin just handle the "ZAR" currency yes.
The other payfast plugin I know if coming from the "common api".
www.hikashop.com/forum/install-update/86...-payment-plugin.html
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.227 seconds