- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
Include order no. with payment info
- joshseverse
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 8 months ago #187066
by joshseverse
Include order no. with payment info was created by joshseverse
Hello,
I wrote a plugin for our own payment gateway Cybersource. I am asking if there is a way to include an order number or reference number with the payment information I send to Cybersource. It seems as if the order no isn't created until the payment is successfully processed. I looked into the order object and didn't find it there or in the cart object. Thank you.
Josh
I wrote a plugin for our own payment gateway Cybersource. I am asking if there is a way to include an order number or reference number with the payment information I send to Cybersource. It seems as if the order no isn't created until the payment is successfully processed. I looked into the order object and didn't find it there or in the cart object. Thank you.
Josh
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #187069
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Include order no. with payment info
Hi,
It depends on which trigger you're using.
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...r-documentation.html
github.com/HikaShop/sample-payment-plugin
Regards,
It depends on which trigger you're using.
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...r-documentation.html
github.com/HikaShop/sample-payment-plugin
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.170 seconds