- Posts: 157
- Thank you received: 2
options to paypal
11 years 8 months ago #187719
by Carolek
options to paypal was created by Carolek
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.27
I need options of my product to be passed to paypal. Is that possible? Right now, only the product pass but none of the options.
Thanks a lot!
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.27
I need options of my product to be passed to paypal. Is that possible? Right now, only the product pass but none of the options.
Thanks a lot!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #187735
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic options to paypal
Hi,
The paypal plugin will list the product option if you do not group the options with the main product (in your HIkaShop configuration).
After that I don't really know how you want to display the product options in paypal but you can edit the paypal plugin in order to change how the products are send ; just by modifying the line
to no read the configuration and force the setting to "0".
Please note that if you modify the paypal plugin, you will need to re-modify each time you will update HikaShop.
If you want to keep your modification, the best will be to create (duplicate) the paypal plugin into a new plugin to be sure that you're plugin won't be update during updates.
Regards,
The paypal plugin will list the product option if you do not group the options with the main product (in your HIkaShop configuration).
After that I don't really know how you want to display the product options in paypal but you can edit the paypal plugin in order to change how the products are send ; just by modifying the line
Code:
$group = $config->get('group_options',0);
Please note that if you modify the paypal plugin, you will need to re-modify each time you will update HikaShop.
If you want to keep your modification, the best will be to create (duplicate) the paypal plugin into a new plugin to be sure that you're plugin won't be update during updates.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Carolek
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago - 11 years 8 months ago #188547
by Carolek
Replied by Carolek on topic options to paypal
Ok; I did it: The options are display in Paypal but also in the invoice. Sometimes the options come before the product and sometime the product before the options. It makes a mess. Can I do something for this? I want the invoice looks like the product list. Is that possible?
Last edit: 11 years 8 months ago by Carolek.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #188582
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic options to paypal
I don't see an easy way to change that.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #189177
by Carolek
Replied by Carolek on topic options to paypal
OK, so lets try something else:
In paypal they propose to add a "add to cart" button like here:
www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_pdn_x...options_help_outside
We need to add some html code to the product page and the options will be transferred to Paypal.
It's easy to do this in an article page but how can I insert it in product page so I don't have to insert it in each product. Only once for all products.
Thanks
In paypal they propose to add a "add to cart" button like here:
www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_pdn_x...options_help_outside
We need to add some html code to the product page and the options will be transferred to Paypal.
It's easy to do this in an article page but how can I insert it in product page so I don't have to insert it in each product. Only once for all products.
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #189184
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic options to paypal
Hi,
You can edit the file "show_default" via the menu Display>Views and add your custom code there. The code will display for all the products on the product page.
You can edit the file "show_default" via the menu Display>Views and add your custom code there. The code will display for all the products on the product page.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.154 seconds