- Posts: 75
- Thank you received: 1
Error executing API call (request): The amount is
11 years 7 months ago - 11 years 7 months ago #190382
by wilfried
Error executing API call (request): The amount is was created by wilfried
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error executing API call (request): The amount is higher than the maximum.
I am testing with the webshop and when I create an order that is approx higer then €1.200 and the payment method is CreditCard I get a 401 page with this message on it:
Error executing API call (request): The amount is higher than the maximum.
UPDATE: Been testing fruther. 165 goes OK but 260 gives the error
I have no restrictions on the payment method set.
For now I don't know where to look to solve the problem.
THe Payment plugin I use is from Chill Creations. Should I go to them or does someone recognize the error?
I Use Mollie as payment provider and the API is still in the testmode.
Kine regards,Wilfried
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error executing API call (request): The amount is higher than the maximum.
I am testing with the webshop and when I create an order that is approx higer then €1.200 and the payment method is CreditCard I get a 401 page with this message on it:
Error executing API call (request): The amount is higher than the maximum.
UPDATE: Been testing fruther. 165 goes OK but 260 gives the error
I have no restrictions on the payment method set.
For now I don't know where to look to solve the problem.
THe Payment plugin I use is from Chill Creations. Should I go to them or does someone recognize the error?
I Use Mollie as payment provider and the API is still in the testmode.
Kine regards,Wilfried
Last edit: 11 years 7 months ago by wilfried.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago #190385
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Error executing API call (request): The amount is
Hi,
Regarding the message, it's a problem between the plugin and the payment platform.
We can't provide support for something we did not developed, the issue is in the payment plugin.
Regards,
Regarding the message, it's a problem between the plugin and the payment platform.
Like your wrote, the plugin has been developed bu Chill Creations.THe Payment plugin I use is from Chill Creations. Should I go to them or does someone recognize the error?
We can't provide support for something we did not developed, the issue is in the payment plugin.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: wilfried
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago #190619
by wilfried
Replied by wilfried on topic Error executing API call (request): The amount is
It had to do with a maximum set by the payment provider (Mollie). Nevertheless the payment plugin from Chill Creations doesn't do a good job to catch the error. I have asked them to catch the error with a normal message or so.
Thanks.
Wilfried
Thanks.
Wilfried
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.227 seconds