- Posts: 9
- Thank you received: 0
pay at the door product
- linkdizayn
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 7 months ago #190797
by linkdizayn
pay at the door product was created by linkdizayn
-- Joomla version -- : 3.X
hi
I am setting up an e-commerce site based hikashop, to be reliable regional, payment on delivery or pay at the door product, payment system in the delivery of products or pay at the door I want to apply, In this system there which version hiker shop. please help this important, thank you very much for the answer :woohoo:
hi
I am setting up an e-commerce site based hikashop, to be reliable regional, payment on delivery or pay at the door product, payment system in the delivery of products or pay at the door I want to apply, In this system there which version hiker shop. please help this important, thank you very much for the answer :woohoo:
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago #190817
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic pay at the door product
Hi,
You mean, like "collect on delivery" ?
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ondelivery-form.html
Regards,
You mean, like "collect on delivery" ?
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ondelivery-form.html
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.150 seconds