- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
PayPal Express Checkout Payment Plugin
11 years 7 months ago #190819
by bjb
PayPal Express Checkout Payment Plugin was created by bjb
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.23
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Message: No Payment Methods Found
Hi,
When I publish the PayPal Express Checkout Payment Plugin and add an item to the cart it returns an error message that there are No Payment Methods Found. It works fine with the PayPal Payment Plug. I unpublished the PP Express Checkout Plugin and then published it again through the Extension Manager and created another payment profile and it did not change anything. The server error logs have no entries. I entered the PayPal API information from PayPal.com and Payment is in the Checkout Flow.
I appreciate your help.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.23
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Message: No Payment Methods Found
Hi,
When I publish the PayPal Express Checkout Payment Plugin and add an item to the cart it returns an error message that there are No Payment Methods Found. It works fine with the PayPal Payment Plug. I unpublished the PP Express Checkout Plugin and then published it again through the Extension Manager and created another payment profile and it did not change anything. The server error logs have no entries. I entered the PayPal API information from PayPal.com and Payment is in the Checkout Flow.
I appreciate your help.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago #190825
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic PayPal Express Checkout Payment Plugin
Hi,
That's normal. The goal of PayPal Express Checkout is to bypass your website checkout to checkout on the PayPal website.
So it doesn't appear on the selection of the payment method on the checkout since you're supposed to either click on the PayPal Express Checkout button before reaching it, or decide you want a normal checkout and use the other payment methods.
That's normal. The goal of PayPal Express Checkout is to bypass your website checkout to checkout on the PayPal website.
So it doesn't appear on the selection of the payment method on the checkout since you're supposed to either click on the PayPal Express Checkout button before reaching it, or decide you want a normal checkout and use the other payment methods.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.142 seconds