- Posts: 55
- Thank you received: 0
Set user point
- gioferrario@gmail.com
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 7 months ago #191049
by gioferrario@gmail.com
Set user point was created by gioferrario@gmail.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.5
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Crome last version
I can not make the system user points. I wish that when the customer buys earn 1 point for every € spent, then can pay with points but in converting 15 points = 1 €. I seem to have turned around but I can not run, the documentation does not seem sufficient, at least for my skills.
If you send out the data, you can set it?
Thank you
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.5
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Crome last version
I can not make the system user points. I wish that when the customer buys earn 1 point for every € spent, then can pay with points but in converting 15 points = 1 €. I seem to have turned around but I can not run, the documentation does not seem sufficient, at least for my skills.
If you send out the data, you can set it?
Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago #191059
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Set user point
Can you provide a screenshot of your user points payment method options screen (edit it via the menu System>Payment methods), one of your user points plugin (edit it via the menu System>Plugins), and of the Checkout tab of the HikaShop configuration ?
That way, we'll be able to assess the situation and tell you what you're missing.
That way, we'll be able to assess the situation and tell you what you're missing.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- gioferrario@gmail.com
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 55
- Thank you received: 0
11 years 7 months ago #191099
by gioferrario@gmail.com
Replied by gioferrario@gmail.com on topic Set user point
I attach as required
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago #191106
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Set user point
Hi,
Do you have read carefully this documentation ?
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...57-using-points.html
The custom field column name must be "user_points".
Please provide the screenshot of the hikashop settings of the plugin "hikashop / userpoints".
Do you want to allow customer to pay with points if they are earning them with the current order ? If it is, you will need the option "virtual points".
Do you have read carefully this documentation ?
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...57-using-points.html
The custom field column name must be "user_points".
Please provide the screenshot of the hikashop settings of the plugin "hikashop / userpoints".
Do you want to allow customer to pay with points if they are earning them with the current order ? If it is, you will need the option "virtual points".
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- gioferrario@gmail.com
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 55
- Thank you received: 0
11 years 7 months ago #191213
by gioferrario@gmail.com
Replied by gioferrario@gmail.com on topic Set user point
I corrected the user_points, virtual products were already active, you can see it in the screenshot "capture5, but still does not work. Certainly something wrong but I do not understand where
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago #191218
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Set user point
Hi,
Please select something for the setting "Give points when using some" and most important, please enter a number (and just a number) in the setting named "Imposte" in your screenshot.
Regards,
Please select something for the setting "Give points when using some" and most important, please enter a number (and just a number) in the setting named "Imposte" in your screenshot.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.200 seconds