Skip to main content

How do we pre authenticate with Sagepay

More
11 years 7 months ago #191282 by signpost
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6

My client wishes to pre authenticate his transactions with Sagepay. They have turned this on ate their end but say we must do same in the plugin as it just takes payment.
There is no way to change this.
help please.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 7 months ago #191297 by Jerome
Hi,

The plugin does not have an option for the Authenticate mode.
It also need some improvements in the Notification system in order to handle correctly when SagePay return that an order is "pending" (authenticate but not capture) ; otherwise HikaShop will cancel the order and not let it in a correct status.

I sent a message to SagePay in order to have more details for that.
We ( I ) got some issues with SagePay which are including us in their partner program but where we cannot access to our Partner account anymore and list HikaShop as a compliant payment system.
So I prefer that issue be fixed before starting to work again on that plugin...

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 7 months ago #191777 by signpost
Jerome
I spoke with Sagepay this morning and asked they sort your login issues as quickly as possible.
They have asked the partner team to look into this.

This is important to us as we have also become a Sage partner and will only refer clients to Sagepay and will only use HikaShop.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 7 months ago #191814 by Jerome
Hi,

Thanks.
I just receive a message from SagePay but without any answer to my previous questions (but it was a reply of my email).
Three weeks to receive such email , I think I'll start to become angry.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.171 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum