- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Payment Plans
11 years 7 months ago #191519
by amertele
Payment Plans was created by amertele
We are looking for a new Ecommerce solution and like HikaShop. However, we need to allow for payment plans - and the initial payment needs to be a different amount. For example:
Widget A costs $101
Payment 1 = $1
Payments 2-5 = $25
The billing will be handled on our back end, I just need the user to make the selection. Is there a plug in that could handle this?
Thanks for your help!
Widget A costs $101
Payment 1 = $1
Payments 2-5 = $25
The billing will be handled on our back end, I just need the user to make the selection. Is there a plug in that could handle this?
Thanks for your help!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago #191563
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Payment Plans
Hi,
Very few HikaShop plugin have such feature (I just know French one ; but I guess that a third party payment plugin should handle it).
But it is not really the plugin which handle the feature, it's more the payment platform which propose options to set a "payment plan". So the best is to find a payment solution which propose that feature and then, see if there is a payment plugin for it or if it will be complicated to implement it.
Regards,
Very few HikaShop plugin have such feature (I just know French one ; but I guess that a third party payment plugin should handle it).
But it is not really the plugin which handle the feature, it's more the payment platform which propose options to set a "payment plan". So the best is to find a payment solution which propose that feature and then, see if there is a payment plugin for it or if it will be complicated to implement it.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: amertele
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.163 seconds