- Posts: 49
- Thank you received: 0
blank page after payment
- armanemadi
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 7 months ago #191608
by armanemadi
With them the Seed of Wisdom did I sow,
And with my own hand labour’d it to grow:
And this was all the Harvest that I reap’d—
“I came like Water, and like Wind I go.”
blank page after payment was created by armanemadi
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Fatal error: Call to a member function getUserState() on a non-object in /home/papa30/public_html/plugins/system/hikashopanalytics/hikashopanalytics.php on line 190
hi
i have a blank page after online payment
and the site not respond until clear cookies and cash of browser
atal error: Call to a member function getUserState() on a non-object in
public_html/plugins/system/hikashopanalytics/hikashopanalytics.php on line 190
hi
i have a blank page after online payment
and the site not respond until clear cookies and cash of browser
atal error: Call to a member function getUserState() on a non-object in
public_html/plugins/system/hikashopanalytics/hikashopanalytics.php on line 190
With them the Seed of Wisdom did I sow,
And with my own hand labour’d it to grow:
And this was all the Harvest that I reap’d—
“I came like Water, and like Wind I go.”
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago #191611
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic blank page after payment
Hi,
Add the line:
$app = JFactory::getApplication();
after the code:
function googleGetJS($accounts, &$order, $currencyInfo) {
in the file plugins/system/hikashopanalytics/hikashopanalytics.php and that will fix the problem.
Add the line:
$app = JFactory::getApplication();
after the code:
function googleGetJS($accounts, &$order, $currencyInfo) {
in the file plugins/system/hikashopanalytics/hikashopanalytics.php and that will fix the problem.
The following user(s) said Thank You: armanemadi
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- armanemadi
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 49
- Thank you received: 0
11 years 7 months ago #191948
by armanemadi
With them the Seed of Wisdom did I sow,
And with my own hand labour’d it to grow:
And this was all the Harvest that I reap’d—
“I came like Water, and like Wind I go.”
Replied by armanemadi on topic blank page after payment
solved, tanks
With them the Seed of Wisdom did I sow,
And with my own hand labour’d it to grow:
And this was all the Harvest that I reap’d—
“I came like Water, and like Wind I go.”
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.138 seconds