- Posts: 8
- Thank you received: 0
BitPay SSL error
11 years 7 months ago #191875
by norgan
BitPay SSL error was created by norgan
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
sydneymtb.org
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.18
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : IE 11
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Sorry your transaction did not go through successfully, please try again.
Error:SSL certificate problem: unable to get local issuer certificate
Getting an SSL issue using Comodo certificates. Not sure whats going on. API key is set correctly.
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.18
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : IE 11
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Sorry your transaction did not go through successfully, please try again.
Error:SSL certificate problem: unable to get local issuer certificate
Getting an SSL issue using Comodo certificates. Not sure whats going on. API key is set correctly.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago #191876
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic BitPay SSL error
Hi,
This apprently indicates an issue with the SSL certificate setup:
stackoverflow.com/questions/24372942/ssl...l-issuer-certificate
stackoverflow.com/questions/26260445/ope...r-certificate-debian
This apprently indicates an issue with the SSL certificate setup:
stackoverflow.com/questions/24372942/ssl...l-issuer-certificate
stackoverflow.com/questions/26260445/ope...r-certificate-debian
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago #191931
by norgan
Replied by norgan on topic BitPay SSL error
Ok thanks but a. Not running Linux and b. Certs are loaded correctly.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago #191934
by norgan
Replied by norgan on topic BitPay SSL error
They are free SSL 90 day trial certs though, I wonder if thats the issue...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago #192000
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic BitPay SSL error
Hi,
I'm sorry but I'm not an expert on SSL certificates setup. I would recommend to ask that to your SSL certificate provider or hosting company or system administrator.
I'm sorry but I'm not an expert on SSL certificates setup. I would recommend to ask that to your SSL certificate provider or hosting company or system administrator.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.182 seconds