Method onPaymentNotification()
- progreccor
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- SEO, webdesign
Less
More
11 years 7 months ago #192294
by progreccor
Я не явлюсь официальной службой поддержки!
Я здесь добровольно!
Хочешь получить купон на скидку Hikashop? Спроси меня как!
Method onPaymentNotification() was created by progreccor
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.4
Hi,
I am create open source plugin's payment for "Robokassa" and I only check payment. In docs I see method class plugin's "onPaymentNotification", but when I turn to the address displayed a common template, without my test data;
Example url: moskvazakaz.ru/index.php?option=com_hika...pl=component&lang=ru
It does not output the test data in the method. Why he does not show?
Example code:
public function onPaymentNotification(&$statuses) {
echo "test";
/*
* etc
*/
}
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.4
Hi,
I am create open source plugin's payment for "Robokassa" and I only check payment. In docs I see method class plugin's "onPaymentNotification", but when I turn to the address displayed a common template, without my test data;
Example url: moskvazakaz.ru/index.php?option=com_hika...pl=component&lang=ru
It does not output the test data in the method. Why he does not show?
Example code:
public function onPaymentNotification(&$statuses) {
echo "test";
/*
* etc
*/
}
Я не явлюсь официальной службой поддержки!
Я здесь добровольно!
Хочешь получить купон на скидку Hikashop? Спроси меня как!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago #192299
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Method onPaymentNotification()
Hi,
You should check your HikaShop payment log.
If you want to display something in the browser, you have to return it ; the "echo" are stored in the log (except if you modify the output buffers).
Regards,
You should check your HikaShop payment log.
If you want to display something in the browser, you have to return it ; the "echo" are stored in the log (except if you modify the output buffers).
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- progreccor
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- SEO, webdesign
11 years 6 months ago #192839
by progreccor
Я не явлюсь официальной службой поддержки!
Я здесь добровольно!
Хочешь получить купон на скидку Hikashop? Спроси меня как!
Replied by progreccor on topic Method onPaymentNotification()
Hi,
And one more question, so look after payment plugin says it all "ok" and changes: "$ this-> modifyOrder ($ order_id, $ this-> payment_params-> verified_status, $ history, true);"
Translates order in "Confirmed", but in the admin says money only in the "intermediate" (indicated in the screenshot), that is not saying. Why did not he writes "2.0 RUB - Robokassa"?
And one more question, so look after payment plugin says it all "ok" and changes: "$ this-> modifyOrder ($ order_id, $ this-> payment_params-> verified_status, $ history, true);"
Translates order in "Confirmed", but in the admin says money only in the "intermediate" (indicated in the screenshot), that is not saying. Why did not he writes "2.0 RUB - Robokassa"?
Я не явлюсь официальной службой поддержки!
Я здесь добровольно!
Хочешь получить купон на скидку Hikashop? Спроси меня как!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #192850
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Method onPaymentNotification()
Hi,
I'm not sure I understood your question.
The payment price is something which is configured in the HikaShop backend, with the rest of the payment plugin configuration.
Regards,
I'm not sure I understood your question.
The payment price is something which is configured in the HikaShop backend, with the rest of the payment plugin configuration.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- progreccor
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- SEO, webdesign
11 years 6 months ago - 11 years 6 months ago #192908
by progreccor
Я не явлюсь официальной службой поддержки!
Я здесь добровольно!
Хочешь получить купон на скидку Hikashop? Спроси меня как!
Replied by progreccor on topic Method onPaymentNotification()
Sorry, Jerome.
Russian translation have wrong meaning.
I have swich to English and that line is mean "payment fee" but in Russian it is mean "payment"
So I misunderstand this
Russian translation have wrong meaning.
I have swich to English and that line is mean "payment fee" but in Russian it is mean "payment"
So I misunderstand this
Я не явлюсь официальной службой поддержки!
Я здесь добровольно!
Хочешь получить купон на скидку Hikashop? Спроси меня как!
Last edit: 11 years 6 months ago by progreccor.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.188 seconds