- Posts: 19
- Thank you received: 0
Authorize.net Error
- jbaird8547
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 6 months ago #192878
by jbaird8547
Authorize.net Error was created by jbaird8547
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.backcountryhunters.org/
-- HikaShop version -- : ES 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.28
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.34
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 35.0.1
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Invalid Notification
Hi,
I'm getting an error after payment with Authorize.net. Where I should see a 'Thank you for you purchase' I just get a white page with 'Invalid Notification' in the system-message-container.
This does not happen with the PayPal plugin so me thinks that the AN plugin isn't understanding the transaction notification.
BTW, the transactions do go through and AN is collecting the money although orders in HS have never showed anything but canceled for as long as we've used it..
I'm attaching a screen capture of the AN Plugin page - perhaps I've set it up wrong?
-- HikaShop version -- : ES 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.28
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.34
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 35.0.1
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Invalid Notification
Hi,
I'm getting an error after payment with Authorize.net. Where I should see a 'Thank you for you purchase' I just get a white page with 'Invalid Notification' in the system-message-container.
This does not happen with the PayPal plugin so me thinks that the AN plugin isn't understanding the transaction notification.
BTW, the transactions do go through and AN is collecting the money although orders in HS have never showed anything but canceled for as long as we've used it..
I'm attaching a screen capture of the AN Plugin page - perhaps I've set it up wrong?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
11 years 6 months ago #192934
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Authorize.net Error
Hello,
Your Authorize.net seems to be correctly configured, can you :
- Check that the debug mode option is ON through your Authorize.net payment configuration page
- Test it again
- Show me your Payment log file content.
You'll be able to check your payment log file through "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Main" by using the "See the report" button of your Payment log file option.
Your Authorize.net seems to be correctly configured, can you :
- Check that the debug mode option is ON through your Authorize.net payment configuration page
- Test it again
- Show me your Payment log file content.
You'll be able to check your payment log file through "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Main" by using the "See the report" button of your Payment log file option.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- jbaird8547
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 19
- Thank you received: 0
11 years 6 months ago #193331
by jbaird8547
Replied by jbaird8547 on topic Authorize.net Error
Thanks for the quick reply-
I've attached the report- looks like the MD5 hash comes back incorrect. I'm not sure on how to correct that??
Thanks Again!
I've attached the report- looks like the MD5 hash comes back incorrect. I'm not sure on how to correct that??
Thanks Again!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
11 years 6 months ago #193334
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Authorize.net Error
Hello,
Your issue seems to be coming from the "Your MD5 Hash on Authorize.net" field of your authorize.net payment method.
Can you check it, and try it again ?
Thanks.
Your issue seems to be coming from the "Your MD5 Hash on Authorize.net" field of your authorize.net payment method.
Can you check it, and try it again ?
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.148 seconds