- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Manual Credit Card Plugin Configuration
11 years 6 months ago #195207
by andimint
Manual Credit Card Plugin Configuration was created by andimint
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3x
-- PHP version -- : 5.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chome, firefox, safari, explorer
Hi, I am trying to set up the manual credit card plugin, but I have no idea what I'm doing. How do I set up the email, and how do I access the part of the cc info that is stored on the server? I don't see any configuration options in the plugin...i'm sure i'm overlooking something obvious...
We need to enter the sales manually at our terminal. Any help is really, really appreciated! Thank you!
-- Joomla version -- : 3x
-- PHP version -- : 5.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chome, firefox, safari, explorer
Hi, I am trying to set up the manual credit card plugin, but I have no idea what I'm doing. How do I set up the email, and how do I access the part of the cc info that is stored on the server? I don't see any configuration options in the plugin...i'm sure i'm overlooking something obvious...
We need to enter the sales manually at our terminal. Any help is really, really appreciated! Thank you!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #195264
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Manual Credit Card Plugin Configuration
Hi,
The plugin "credit card" collect the information and store them in the "order history" of the order.
So you can see them while displaying the order in the HikaShop backend.
Regards,
The plugin "credit card" collect the information and store them in the "order history" of the order.
So you can see them while displaying the order in the HikaShop backend.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #195315
by andimint
Replied by andimint on topic Manual Credit Card Plugin Configuration
Thank you! It worked!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.173 seconds