- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
Payment issue
- raj_kaur89
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 6 months ago #196214
by raj_kaur89
Payment issue was created by raj_kaur89
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.28
Hi.
This is my first time posting so sorry if i have posted in the wrong area.
help...I have just had hikashop installed on my site however I want to remove the registration and login option's so people can just go in and order their product and pay.
1. How do I remove this? I have gone into configuration and amend there but it still shows.
2. Items have been added to the cart however I am unable to processed to payment.
Thanks in advance.
Raj
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.28
Hi.
This is my first time posting so sorry if i have posted in the wrong area.
help...I have just had hikashop installed on my site however I want to remove the registration and login option's so people can just go in and order their product and pay.
1. How do I remove this? I have gone into configuration and amend there but it still shows.
2. Items have been added to the cart however I am unable to processed to payment.
Thanks in advance.
Raj
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #196220
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Payment issue
Hi,
1. Guest checkout is a feature of commercial editions of HikaShop.
Even if you can remove the "login" step from your checkout ; you will also need to remove the "address" step and it means that you won't have any single information about the user (like an email to contact him or send him the notifications).
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i....html#checkout_login
2. For what I saw in your checkout, you need to be logged in order to continue in the checkout ; otherwise you won't have the "next" button.
Regards,
1. Guest checkout is a feature of commercial editions of HikaShop.
Even if you can remove the "login" step from your checkout ; you will also need to remove the "address" step and it means that you won't have any single information about the user (like an email to contact him or send him the notifications).
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i....html#checkout_login
2. For what I saw in your checkout, you need to be logged in order to continue in the checkout ; otherwise you won't have the "next" button.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- raj_kaur89
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
11 years 6 months ago #196239
by raj_kaur89
Replied by raj_kaur89 on topic Payment issue
I have managed to sort this. I think!!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- raj_kaur89
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
11 years 6 months ago #196272
by raj_kaur89
Replied by raj_kaur89 on topic Payment issue
Thanks for getting back to me.
Is there no way I can have people shop without registering or logging in?
Is there no way I can have people shop without registering or logging in?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
11 years 6 months ago #196281
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Payment issue
Hello,
If you want to enable your customers to checkout without registering, you'll just have to
- Go to "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Checkout"
- Set the "Display method for registration" option to All in one page
- Set the "Registration" option to Guest
But as Jerome said : " Guest checkout is a feature of commercial editions of HikaShop"
If you want to enable your customers to checkout without registering, you'll just have to
- Go to "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Checkout"
- Set the "Display method for registration" option to All in one page
- Set the "Registration" option to Guest
But as Jerome said : " Guest checkout is a feature of commercial editions of HikaShop"
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.217 seconds