Skip to main content

Paypal Item (product) options...

More
11 years 6 months ago - 11 years 6 months ago #196385 by livewire360
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- PHP version -- : 3.4.36
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 36.0.4

hello, I am wanting to know if this is possible to be made with some minor changes...

shopping carts sent to PayPal, with the "Send details of Order" on, it sends all the description of the items in the cart and quantities and everything broke out nicely. There is another field that PayPal has and is really cool called options and it's main purpose is to describe the item a little more like a shirt, what size, what color... so on, or maybe a date for an event would be nice to be able to put here.

currently I see no way to send any information to these awesome fields just waiting to be filled on PayPal to help describe our items better.

Why have I placed this in Payment options category? I figured since it has to do mainly with transferring things from the site to the payment processor that it seemed to fit quite nicely.


Wouldn't it be awesome to be able to look at the PayPal receipt and have all the information you need instead of having to go find the invoice and match it up??? I think it is awesome. so ... Can what I am asking for be done?

Thanks,
Last edit: 11 years 6 months ago by livewire360.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 6 months ago #196423 by Mohamed Thelji
Hello,
I just added it on our todo list.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 6 months ago #196467 by livewire360
awesome... thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.177 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum