SIPS payment plugin not compatible for Belgium?
- ijsbaanleuven
-
Topic Author
- Offline
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Business: 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
hey Guys,
Is it possible that SIPS in Belgium would not be compatible with the plugin that HikaShop standard has integrated ?
I just closed a contract with Atos, and now they tell me that this would not work ?
This is the response I got from ATOS :
Please let me know, I was hoping to implement this payment option pretty soon ...This plugin ( www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/8...yment-atos-form.html ) was developed for SIPS 1.0 which makes use of certificates to connect to the SIPS server. This system is widely used in France.
However in the Benelux we use with SIPS 2.0, certificates are no longer used, we make use of the Merchant ID (MID), and a merchant’s SecretKey, to initiate online transactions. This plugin will not be compatible with a Benelux SIPS contract, and I do not know of any Joomla – SIPS 2.0 plugin; unfortunately there is no easy solution.
Joris
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Yes, the ATOS SIPS plugin uses certificates. In fact, we didn't even know there was a SIPS 2.0 as most the banks in France use SIPS and all which do use certificates. In fact, we didn't know that Belgium also had SIPS or that it was a different version.
In that case, that would require at least important modifications in the plugin, or maybe even a completely different plugin rewritten from the ground up for that other version of SIPS, based on how different are the two versions of SIPS.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- ijsbaanleuven
-
Topic Author
- Offline
As always, thanks for your fast reaction.
Here's the info you need on how the SIPS 2.0 works. :
atos.showpad.biz/catalog/share/6rjMG0bZrEDfTptja7Ia
And some more info :
atos.showpad.biz/catalog/share/9MOZnYTsxkXOmwg29XvW
Could you let me know how long it would take to build a new (version of) plugin, and what the cost would be ?
At this point I do not have any further info, but if I get more from Atos, I will let you know here.
Thanks a lot !
Joris
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- ijsbaanleuven
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Just received this email from ATOS :
SIPS 2.0 is planned to become the global standard in the future.
I was not aware that Virtuemart = Joomla, I am not familiar with the ins and outs of the Joomla platform. Thanks for this information.
I am happy that you found a compatible plugin, but please note that we cannot provide support for any plugin related issues.
If you have any question regarding SIPS please do not hesitate to contact us.
Kind Regards,
Christopher
Sips Support Team
Supportsips-benelux@worldline.com
They let me know, that in case you have any questions, you can contact them at all times.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Thank you for the PDF.
Based on it, I can say that it will require a completely new payment plugin for that new API. We'll ad that on our todo list but it is not a priority at the moment.
If you want that we develop it for you rapidly, that's possible and if you need a quote, please use our contact form with a link to this thread in order to request it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- ijsbaanleuven
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Thanks for the reply.
Email has been sent.
Joris
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.