- Posts: 50
- Thank you received: 0
I need MIGS payment method back
11 years 5 months ago - 11 years 5 months ago #197806
by edward68
I need MIGS payment method back was created by edward68
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : internet explorer 11
Hello,
I needed to re-install Hikashop on my website due to needing a revamped shop. I backed everything up using original folders etc before I uninstalled the old version. I removed my database for Hikashop, then I re-installed Hikashop. I need to have my old MIGS, Paypal, and Custom payment methods re-installed. Is there any way to do this from the backed up files? My database was not backed up as I did not want any of the old issues coming back to haunt me. I would really appreciate some help. Thanks.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : internet explorer 11
Hello,
I needed to re-install Hikashop on my website due to needing a revamped shop. I backed everything up using original folders etc before I uninstalled the old version. I removed my database for Hikashop, then I re-installed Hikashop. I need to have my old MIGS, Paypal, and Custom payment methods re-installed. Is there any way to do this from the backed up files? My database was not backed up as I did not want any of the old issues coming back to haunt me. I would really appreciate some help. Thanks.
Last edit: 11 years 5 months ago by edward68. Reason: Changing the icon to a tick
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 5 months ago #197814
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic I need MIGS payment method back
Hi,
PayPal and MIGS are installed by default. You just need to configure them via the menu System>Payment methods.
For your custom payment plugin, you'll have to reinstall it before you can reconfigure it.
PayPal and MIGS are installed by default. You just need to configure them via the menu System>Payment methods.
For your custom payment plugin, you'll have to reinstall it before you can reconfigure it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 5 months ago #197951
by edward68
Replied by edward68 on topic I need MIGS payment method back
Hi Nicolas, Sorry but I was not very clear. I understand that they are already installed. I was just hoping that there was a way to recover the configuration. I guess that I should have known that the configuration data would be in the database and not stored in any of the Hikashop folder files. I will contact my Bank and get the information I need from them. I was simply trying to avoid contacting them as their customer service is not as fast as yours 
I appreciate you taking the time to reply.
Thanks.
I appreciate you taking the time to reply.
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 5 months ago #197952
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic I need MIGS payment method back
Hi,
I am sorry but like a lot of elements in Joomla, the plugin configuration are stored in the database.
For the payment methods, the configuration is stored in the HikaShop "payment" database and a part can be stored in the Joomla "plugin" database.
Regards,
I am sorry but like a lot of elements in Joomla, the plugin configuration are stored in the database.
For the payment methods, the configuration is stored in the HikaShop "payment" database and a part can be stored in the Joomla "plugin" database.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: edward68
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 5 months ago #198306
by edward68
Replied by edward68 on topic I need MIGS payment method back
Hi,
That's ok. I will contact my Bank for the credentials. I appreciate the reply.
Thanks,
Ed
That's ok. I will contact my Bank for the credentials. I appreciate the reply.
Thanks,
Ed
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.149 seconds