- Posts: 50
- Thank you received: 0
How do I receive funds from a credit card payment?
- rjohnson1990
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 5 months ago #198486
by rjohnson1990
How do I receive funds from a credit card payment? was created by rjohnson1990
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.36
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 37.0.1
Currently, I am setting my store up with PayPal. I would like to add other payment methods in the future. I was wondering, how exactly do I receive the funds from a payment with a credit card?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.36
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 37.0.1
Currently, I am setting my store up with PayPal. I would like to add other payment methods in the future. I was wondering, how exactly do I receive the funds from a payment with a credit card?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 5 months ago #198521
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic How do I receive funds from a credit card payment?
Hi,
You have to see that with the payment gateway you will choose.
Regards,
You have to see that with the payment gateway you will choose.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- rjohnson1990
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 50
- Thank you received: 0
11 years 5 months ago #198645
by rjohnson1990
Replied by rjohnson1990 on topic How do I receive funds from a credit card payment?
I don't know where to find this information. I noticed when doing a test order, I receive part of the credit card information in the order of the backend on Joomla and I receive the other part of the credit card number via email but what do I do once I get this information? The only payment gateway I'm familiar with is PayPal because that's my usual method of payment.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 5 months ago #198686
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic How do I receive funds from a credit card payment?
Hi,
The credit card payment method allow indeed to get the credit card number, once you have this credit card number you have to contact you bank or use your bank interface to make a payment thanks to these information, banks may not accept this kind of payment.
Else we recommend to use another payment method based on your country and your bank in order to allow payments on the site directly in an autonomous manner.
The credit card payment method allow indeed to get the credit card number, once you have this credit card number you have to contact you bank or use your bank interface to make a payment thanks to these information, banks may not accept this kind of payment.
Else we recommend to use another payment method based on your country and your bank in order to allow payments on the site directly in an autonomous manner.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.149 seconds