- Posts: 51
- Thank you received: 1
How to setup Notification URL to change order Stat
11 years 5 months ago - 11 years 5 months ago #199909
by Lordtech
How to setup Notification URL to change order Stat was created by Lordtech
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
Hi Admin
I use Voguepay payment processor plugin & I want to setup the plugin to automatically change order status to confirmed after payments. Payments can be made with the plugin but hikashop isn't notified automatically and order status still says created instead of confirmed that is, The orders status still says created after orders has been paid for. Also , for failed & cancelled transactions, it still gives a thank you message. My questions are, In the settings of the plugin, what do I fill in the
1) Notification URL
2) Success URL(URL to redirect when payment is successful)
3) Failure URL (URL to redirect when payment fails)
I left those fields empty because i dont know the Url to fill in there and used the automatic setting and I guess that's the reason why I'm not notified. I will like the success URl to redirect to orders page with the thank you message it usually pops up & failure URL to redirect to a failure page or orders page with the option to reorder & pay for it again(checkout) and failure message pop up. How can I customize the thank you or failure message displayed to add my own text/message
Thanks
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
Hi Admin
I use Voguepay payment processor plugin & I want to setup the plugin to automatically change order status to confirmed after payments. Payments can be made with the plugin but hikashop isn't notified automatically and order status still says created instead of confirmed that is, The orders status still says created after orders has been paid for. Also , for failed & cancelled transactions, it still gives a thank you message. My questions are, In the settings of the plugin, what do I fill in the
1) Notification URL
2) Success URL(URL to redirect when payment is successful)
3) Failure URL (URL to redirect when payment fails)
I left those fields empty because i dont know the Url to fill in there and used the automatic setting and I guess that's the reason why I'm not notified. I will like the success URl to redirect to orders page with the thank you message it usually pops up & failure URL to redirect to a failure page or orders page with the option to reorder & pay for it again(checkout) and failure message pop up. How can I customize the thank you or failure message displayed to add my own text/message
Thanks
Last edit: 11 years 5 months ago by Lordtech. Reason: My Question was Incomplete
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 5 months ago #199931
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic How to setup Notification URL to change order Stat
Hi,
We didn't develop the plugin so the best would be to contact the developers where you got the plugin.
However, I've had a quick look at the plugin code and I would recommend to leave these fields empty.
I would also recommend to disable the hikashop payment notification plugin that we added with the latest version of HikaShop.
In some rare cases, it can potentially block payment notifications. If you unpublish it and still have the problem, then you should really contact the developer of the plugin.
We didn't develop the plugin so the best would be to contact the developers where you got the plugin.
However, I've had a quick look at the plugin code and I would recommend to leave these fields empty.
I would also recommend to disable the hikashop payment notification plugin that we added with the latest version of HikaShop.
In some rare cases, it can potentially block payment notifications. If you unpublish it and still have the problem, then you should really contact the developer of the plugin.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 5 months ago - 9 years 4 months ago #199954
by Lordtech
Replied by Lordtech on topic How to setup Notification URL to change order Stat
Hi Nicolas
Unpublishing the hikashop payment notification plugin like you suggested solved the issue of changing the order status to Confirmed.Thanks for the help
But there's another problem, it redirects to me to the URL www.mywebsite.com/index.php?option=com_h...after_end&order_id=5
With a thank you pop up. I will like it to redirect back to the customers order page after successful payment & to redirect back to cart for failed orders.
2) How do I customize the thank you message displayed to add my own text
Thanks
Unpublishing the hikashop payment notification plugin like you suggested solved the issue of changing the order status to Confirmed.Thanks for the help
But there's another problem, it redirects to me to the URL www.mywebsite.com/index.php?option=com_h...after_end&order_id=5
With a thank you pop up. I will like it to redirect back to the customers order page after successful payment & to redirect back to cart for failed orders.
2) How do I customize the thank you message displayed to add my own text
Thanks
Last edit: 9 years 4 months ago by Lordtech.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 5 months ago #199995
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic How to setup Notification URL to change order Stat
Hi,
1. If you want to redirect to another page, you can fill that URL in the "return URL" field of the payment plugin.
2. The plugin will redirect to the checkout automatically for failed orders, unless the "clean cart when order is" setting of the configuration is set to "created" instead of "confirmed". So you might want to check that setting.
3. If you want to customize the thank you message, you can use a translation override, like for any other text of the Hikashop interface:
hikashop.com/download/languages.html#modify
1. If you want to redirect to another page, you can fill that URL in the "return URL" field of the payment plugin.
2. The plugin will redirect to the checkout automatically for failed orders, unless the "clean cart when order is" setting of the configuration is set to "created" instead of "confirmed". So you might want to check that setting.
3. If you want to customize the thank you message, you can use a translation override, like for any other text of the Hikashop interface:
hikashop.com/download/languages.html#modify
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.158 seconds