- Posts: 11
- Thank you received: 0
Buy at PayPal
- mistralnet
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 5 months ago #199979
by mistralnet
Buy at PayPal was created by mistralnet
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
Do I need to change something in my PayPal account?
Is in hikashop I have put only the email address of PayPal, and that's it?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
Do I need to change something in my PayPal account?
Is in hikashop I have put only the email address of PayPal, and that's it?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 5 months ago #199980
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Buy at PayPal
Hi,
All information to configure the paypal payment method are in the documentation.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...ent-paypal-form.html
There is nothing more to do that what is explained.
Regards,
All information to configure the paypal payment method are in the documentation.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...ent-paypal-form.html
There is nothing more to do that what is explained.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.134 seconds