- Posts: 11
- Thank you received: 0
Some questions I have not found answers Paypal
- mistralnet
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 4 months ago #200631
by mistralnet
Some questions I have not found answers Paypal was created by mistralnet
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
mistralweb.co.il/%D7%9C%D7%97%D7%A0%D7%9...-online/category/44-
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
After the customer pays
It does not automatically returning him thanks to a Web site, why?
The accounting system I work with to produce receipts
Can perform automatic acceptance
But where do I put this code, PayPal account or hikashop?
www.xxxcount.co.il/paypal/ipn.php?iCount=y10rLSKqC/I=
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
After the customer pays
It does not automatically returning him thanks to a Web site, why?
The accounting system I work with to produce receipts
Can perform automatic acceptance
But where do I put this code, PayPal account or hikashop?
www.xxxcount.co.il/paypal/ipn.php?iCount=y10rLSKqC/I=
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 4 months ago #200640
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Some questions I have not found answers Paypal
Hi,
There is a setting in your PayPal merchant account if you want to have the customers returned automatically to your website.
Regarding the automatic confirmation of the orders, it could come from a lot of things. Here is a list of things from which that could come:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...or.html#notification
Also, if you have the HikaShop payment notification plugin activated you might want to try to disable it if your orders are not confirmed automatically.
There is a setting in your PayPal merchant account if you want to have the customers returned automatically to your website.
Regarding the automatic confirmation of the orders, it could come from a lot of things. Here is a list of things from which that could come:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...or.html#notification
Also, if you have the HikaShop payment notification plugin activated you might want to try to disable it if your orders are not confirmed automatically.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.135 seconds