- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Pin payment plugin
- trungtin.tranminh
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 4 months ago #200742
by trungtin.tranminh
Pin payment plugin was created by trungtin.tranminh
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
Hi!
I need to setup PIN payment for hikashop. I found this page and follow link: www.cmstechs.com/en/products-wordpress-p...hop-joomla-ecommerce , but not active :(
I need a Pin payment plugin to do.
Any help would be great!
Cheers
Martin
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
Hi!
I need to setup PIN payment for hikashop. I found this page and follow link: www.cmstechs.com/en/products-wordpress-p...hop-joomla-ecommerce , but not active :(
I need a Pin payment plugin to do.
Any help would be great!
Cheers
Martin
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 4 months ago #200746
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Pin payment plugin
Hi,
I'm sorry, it looks like the cmstechs website is currently down.
Regards,
I'm sorry, it looks like the cmstechs website is currently down.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: trungtin.tranminh
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- trungtin.tranminh
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
11 years 4 months ago #200806
by trungtin.tranminh
Replied by trungtin.tranminh on topic Pin payment plugin
Hi,
My website need to use PIN payment
Can you support me create a PIN payment plugin ? Please.
Cheers
Martin
My website need to use PIN payment
Can you support me create a PIN payment plugin ? Please.
Cheers
Martin
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 4 months ago #200826
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Pin payment plugin
Hi,
Yes. Here is the developer documentation we have:
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...r-documentation.html
It should contain all the information you need to develop a HikaShop payment plugin if you have access to the integration documentation of your payment gateway. Note the example payment plugin which is heavily commented in order to explain what each line of code does and why.
Yes. Here is the developer documentation we have:
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...r-documentation.html
It should contain all the information you need to develop a HikaShop payment plugin if you have access to the integration documentation of your payment gateway. Note the example payment plugin which is heavily commented in order to explain what each line of code does and why.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.201 seconds