- Posts: 30
- Thank you received: 0
No payment methods found
11 years 4 months ago #201177
by ppetree
No payment methods found was created by ppetree
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.4
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No payment methods found
setup a paypal payment methoid so that I can take visa/mc etc.
plugin is published
payment method is defined and published
Add item to cart
error message shows "No payment methods found"
Payment method is in the admin console, I can see it, I can edit it... it's there.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.4
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No payment methods found
setup a paypal payment methoid so that I can take visa/mc etc.
plugin is published
payment method is defined and published
Add item to cart
error message shows "No payment methods found"
Payment method is in the admin console, I can see it, I can edit it... it's there.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 4 months ago #201180
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic No payment methods found
Hi,
Please follow our tutorial for the payment method configuration
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...st-sale.html#payment
Regards,
Please follow our tutorial for the payment method configuration
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...st-sale.html#payment
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 4 months ago #201288
by ppetree
Replied by ppetree on topic No payment methods found
The link you gave has nothing to do with Paypal... I followed these instructions precisely:
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ent-paypal-form.html
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ent-paypal-form.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.183 seconds