- Posts: 23
- Thank you received: 0
Plugin for Upay
11 years 4 months ago #201563
by eddyport
Plugin for Upay was created by eddyport
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox
Hi
I am looking for a plugin for UPay in South Africa
Thanks
Earl
-- PHP version -- : 5.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox
Hi
I am looking for a plugin for UPay in South Africa
Thanks
Earl
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 4 months ago #201581
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Plugin for Upay
Hi,
There is no UPay plugin in HikaShop ; you can find the list in our documentation (the tile "payment method" will display the list).
But for South Africa, I know that there is the iVeri plugin.
Regards,
There is no UPay plugin in HikaShop ; you can find the list in our documentation (the tile "payment method" will display the list).
But for South Africa, I know that there is the iVeri plugin.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.164 seconds