- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
Hikashop and payeezy - Getting started URL
11 years 4 months ago #202495
by port_plz
Hikashop and Payezzy - Getting started URL was created by port_plz
Hi
My client is signed up with Payezzy and I'm confused about how to set this up.
I believe I can use the authorize.net plugin but I haven’t been able to figure out the URL under "Specific configuration"
Where do I find this?
Thanks!
My client is signed up with Payezzy and I'm confused about how to set this up.
I believe I can use the authorize.net plugin but I haven’t been able to figure out the URL under "Specific configuration"
Where do I find this?
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 4 months ago #202501
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Hikashop and Payezzy - Getting started URL
Hi,
Go in the menu System>Payment methods, click on the "new" button and select the Authorize.net payment plugin. Then, you'll be able to enable and configure your authorize.net payment method and you'll find there the URL setting that you're looking for.
Go in the menu System>Payment methods, click on the "new" button and select the Authorize.net payment plugin. Then, you'll be able to enable and configure your authorize.net payment method and you'll find there the URL setting that you're looking for.
The following user(s) said Thank You: port_plz
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 4 months ago #202673
by port_plz
Replied by port_plz on topic Hikashop and Payezzy - Getting started URL
Thanks nicolas,
Sorry if I wasn’t clear on this but this is for First Data "Payezzy" which I was forced into using.
I finally heard back from Payezzy and the URL is checkout.globalgatewaye4.firstdata.com/pay
I've at least got the initial set up completed, but now several errors on payments page
I will update when resolved!
Sorry if I wasn’t clear on this but this is for First Data "Payezzy" which I was forced into using.
I finally heard back from Payezzy and the URL is checkout.globalgatewaye4.firstdata.com/pay
I've at least got the initial set up completed, but now several errors on payments page
I will update when resolved!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 4 months ago #203499
by rohit1600
Replied by rohit1600 on topic Hikashop and Payezzy - Getting started URL
Hi,
My name is Rohit and I am a Product Manager for Payeezy at First Data. I am sorry to see that you are facing issues while setting up the gateway. Do reach out to me if I can be of any help.
Regards,
Rohit
My name is Rohit and I am a Product Manager for Payeezy at First Data. I am sorry to see that you are facing issues while setting up the gateway. Do reach out to me if I can be of any help.
Regards,
Rohit
The following user(s) said Thank You: nicolas
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 4 months ago - 11 years 4 months ago #203504
by port_plz
Replied by port_plz on topic Hikashop and Payezzy - Getting started URL
Sorry for the late update.
To resolve the payment errors I had to edit /plugins/hikashoppayment/authorize/authorize.php
Line 245 - CHanged TRUE & FALSE under has tax to YES & NO
The item name was missing on the payment page to resolve I had to duplicate order_product_name to pass to Payeezy.
Line 255:
To resolve the payment errors I had to edit /plugins/hikashoppayment/authorize/authorize.php
Line 245 - CHanged TRUE & FALSE under has tax to YES & NO
Code:
$tax+=$product->order_product_quantity*round($product->order_product_tax,(int)$this->currency->currency_locale['int_frac_digits']);
$has_tax = 'YES';
}else{
$has_tax = 'NO';
The item name was missing on the payment page to resolve I had to duplicate order_product_name to pass to Payeezy.
Line 255:
Code:
$vars["x_line_item"][]=substr($product->order_product_code,0,30).'<|>'.substr(strip_tags($product->order_product_name),0,30).'<|>'.substr(strip_tags($product->order_product_name),0,30).'<|>'.$product->order_product_quantity.'<|>'.round($product->order_product_price,(int)$this->currency->currency_locale['int_frac_digits']).'<|>'.$has_tax;
Last edit: 11 years 4 months ago by port_plz.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.194 seconds