- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
Hikashop + Payeezy without leaving site
11 years 4 months ago #203385
by port_plz
Hikashop + Payeezy without leaving site was created by port_plz
I've got Hikashop with Payeezy working but the way it works is similar to Paypal. Once the visitor is done shopping they are redirected to Payeezy payment page to process their payment.
I'd like to have it setup so customers stay on the website if possible.
Thanks!
I'd like to have it setup so customers stay on the website if possible.
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 4 months ago #203398
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Hikashop + Payeezy without leaving site
Hi,
I understand that you're using the Authorize.net payment plugin for the linking of HikaShop and Payeezy:
www.hikashop.com/support/forum/payment-m...ing-started-url.html
In this plugin, you can change the "API mode" setting to "AIM" instead of "SIM" and the customers won't be redirected to the payment gateway for the payment. This however requires that your payment gateway supports the AIM mode, which it might not be the case. So you might want to check that with them.
I understand that you're using the Authorize.net payment plugin for the linking of HikaShop and Payeezy:
www.hikashop.com/support/forum/payment-m...ing-started-url.html
In this plugin, you can change the "API mode" setting to "AIM" instead of "SIM" and the customers won't be redirected to the payment gateway for the payment. This however requires that your payment gateway supports the AIM mode, which it might not be the case. So you might want to check that with them.
The following user(s) said Thank You: port_plz
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.154 seconds