- Posts: 49
- Thank you received: 0
Rate
- armanemadi
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 3 months ago #204900
by armanemadi
With them the Seed of Wisdom did I sow,
And with my own hand labour’d it to grow:
And this was all the Harvest that I reap’d—
“I came like Water, and like Wind I go.”
Rate was created by armanemadi
hi
every dollar is 3300 toman
how should i put is dollar rate
my main money is toman , some of product should be set in dollar and manually i set rate and product price show in dollar automatically
please help to set correct rate . i dont want price round and should be exactly correct
tanks
every dollar is 3300 toman
how should i put is dollar rate
my main money is toman , some of product should be set in dollar and manually i set rate and product price show in dollar automatically
please help to set correct rate . i dont want price round and should be exactly correct
tanks
With them the Seed of Wisdom did I sow,
And with my own hand labour’d it to grow:
And this was all the Harvest that I reap’d—
“I came like Water, and like Wind I go.”
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 3 months ago #204903
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.189 seconds