Skip to main content

2checkout

More
11 years 3 months ago #205300 by lisa_tackur
2checkout was created by lisa_tackur
-- url of the page with the problem -- : 3d.atoa.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3

I used an external 2checkout plugin and at the checkout when I complete the form and submit it takes me to 2checkout payment page,It asks for billing address once again in 2checkout, whereas I already filled billing address on the hikashop checkout .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 3 months ago #205308 by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic 2checkout
Hello,
Are you using the 2Checkout payment plugin developed by MintJoomla ?
if that's the case, you'll have to directly ask it to them, because it's the plugin which is supposed to send that kind of information to the Payment platform.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.184 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum