- Posts: 12
- Thank you received: 0
I like to hav eno payments and payment option
11 years 3 months ago #205866
by wilbert
I like to hav eno payments and payment option was created by wilbert
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.7
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No payments methods found
I like to have no payments and no payments aoptions at the checkout?
I only want to receive the order by email
How to
When I unpublisch all payment methods still "no paymen methods found" is poping up?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.7
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No payments methods found
I like to have no payments and no payments aoptions at the checkout?
I only want to receive the order by email
How to
When I unpublisch all payment methods still "no paymen methods found" is poping up?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 3 months ago #205898
by lousyfool
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Replied by lousyfool on topic I like to hav eno payments and payment option
In the backend configuration of the Checkout, try removing "Payment" from the workflow, then save and reload the checkout in the frontend.
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.168 seconds