- Posts: 59
- Thank you received: 1
Svea webpay. Error & user-friendlyness
11 years 3 months ago #206123
by madjedo
Svea webpay. Error & user-friendlyness was created by madjedo
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : sveawebpay error: impossible to read order database
Hi.
I am running a webpage with a Hikashop.
• We are currently working on implementing Sveawebpay (Sweden). The issue is, the module is not user-friendly. I have a lot of ideas of improvement. First priority: The “validate” button does not seem to work, and customer address is only validated after actually pressing the “make purchase” button. After this, the customer has to click on “make purchase” button again to actually make the order. I would also like to only display personal number (ssn I think on English?) and not business vat number. I have no business customers on my webpage. I hope you understood?
* Another thing is the error message I am getting. The svea webpay payment method only shows up if I put the site offline and log in as administator on the front-end. When the site is not offline I get: "sveawebpay error: impossible to read order database" at checkout. Can this possibly be because it is on test-mode?
* I am also interested in a developer helping me put VAT on payment methods. Otherwise I cannot use this anyways.
I hope you understand and can reply.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : sveawebpay error: impossible to read order database
Hi.
I am running a webpage with a Hikashop.
• We are currently working on implementing Sveawebpay (Sweden). The issue is, the module is not user-friendly. I have a lot of ideas of improvement. First priority: The “validate” button does not seem to work, and customer address is only validated after actually pressing the “make purchase” button. After this, the customer has to click on “make purchase” button again to actually make the order. I would also like to only display personal number (ssn I think on English?) and not business vat number. I have no business customers on my webpage. I hope you understood?
* Another thing is the error message I am getting. The svea webpay payment method only shows up if I put the site offline and log in as administator on the front-end. When the site is not offline I get: "sveawebpay error: impossible to read order database" at checkout. Can this possibly be because it is on test-mode?
* I am also interested in a developer helping me put VAT on payment methods. Otherwise I cannot use this anyways.
I hope you understand and can reply.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 3 months ago #206247
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Svea webpay. Error & user-friendlyness
Hi,
You have already send your question through the "contact us" form and we already had exchanges.
Please do not duplicate your questions between the forum and the "contact us" form.
Because you already have several exchanges with the support team by email, I don't see the interest to copy/paste the same messages that the support team already sent you.
Regards,
You have already send your question through the "contact us" form and we already had exchanges.
Please do not duplicate your questions between the forum and the "contact us" form.
Because you already have several exchanges with the support team by email, I don't see the interest to copy/paste the same messages that the support team already sent you.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 9 months ago #223710
by the-cia
Replied by the-cia on topic Svea webpay. Error & user-friendlyness
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : sveawebpay error: impossible to read order database
Joomla! 3.4.5
HikaShop Business: 2.6.0
Hi if I enable debug I also get the: -- Error- sveawebpay error: impossible to read order database
Any thoughts?
Regards H
Joomla! 3.4.5
HikaShop Business: 2.6.0
Hi if I enable debug I also get the: -- Error- sveawebpay error: impossible to read order database
Any thoughts?
Regards H
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 9 months ago - 10 years 9 months ago #223718
by Philip
Replied by Philip on topic Svea webpay. Error & user-friendlyness
Hello,
Where and when did you have this message error? In the log? In the screen?
-If it's on log: send your complete log file to us via our contact us form (add this subject url in the email subject)
-If it's on screen: in which step did you see it, and provide here a screenshot.
Regards,
Where and when did you have this message error? In the log? In the screen?
-If it's on log: send your complete log file to us via our contact us form (add this subject url in the email subject)
-If it's on screen: in which step did you see it, and provide here a screenshot.
Regards,
Last edit: 10 years 9 months ago by Philip.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.176 seconds