- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
add a dropbox to the payment method credit card
11 years 3 months ago #206545
by zed
add a dropbox to the payment method credit card was created by zed
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.0
Hello I've bought your business version of Hikashop and I'd like to know how can I add a dropbox with 3 options on payment method credit card, bellow the ccv input field. I need a select box there with 3 options for installment, the options will be 1x, 2x or 3x. and that info needs to be sent through email to the admin.
I've tried to change the view "ccinfo" code, but nothing changes in the frontend, can you help me with this?
Thanks in advance.
Best regards!
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.0
Hello I've bought your business version of Hikashop and I'd like to know how can I add a dropbox with 3 options on payment method credit card, bellow the ccv input field. I need a select box there with 3 options for installment, the options will be 1x, 2x or 3x. and that info needs to be sent through email to the admin.
I've tried to change the view "ccinfo" code, but nothing changes in the frontend, can you help me with this?
Thanks in advance.
Best regards!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 3 months ago #206550
by zed
Replied by zed on topic add a dropbox to the payment method credit card
I've managed to use a dropbox that was already there the card type, I just have to change its text now and reposition it.
can you tell me which file do I have to change to do this? it's for the credit card payment type.
Thanks in advance!
can you tell me which file do I have to change to do this? it's for the credit card payment type.
Thanks in advance!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 3 months ago #206567
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic add a dropbox to the payment method credit card
Hi,
You can change any text of the HikaShop interface with translation overrides:
hikashop.com/download/languages.html#modify
You can change any text of the HikaShop interface with translation overrides:
hikashop.com/download/languages.html#modify
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.175 seconds