- Posts: 157
- Thank you received: 2
IPN configuration
11 years 2 months ago #207074
by Carolek
IPN configuration was created by Carolek
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.27
Hello
How can I configure the IPN (Instant Payment Notification) into the paypal plugin?
I have an URL notification in PayPal that I need to configure in the site too.
I can't find in the paypal plugin a configuration for this. Do I have to buy a component for this?
Thank you!
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.27
Hello
How can I configure the IPN (Instant Payment Notification) into the paypal plugin?
I have an URL notification in PayPal that I need to configure in the site too.
I can't find in the paypal plugin a configuration for this. Do I have to buy a component for this?
Thank you!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 months ago #207082
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic IPN configuration
Hi,
There is nothing to do for that.
The PayPal plugin in HikaShop automatically sends the IPN URL of your website to PayPal when you're being redirected to PayPal for the payment of the order at the end of the checkout.
So PayPal already knows the correct URL to use to notify your website. No need to configure something, or to buy/install something.
If your website is not receiving the PayPal IPNs (and your orders are not confirmed automatically), please follow this FAQ on the subject:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...or.html#notification
There is nothing to do for that.
The PayPal plugin in HikaShop automatically sends the IPN URL of your website to PayPal when you're being redirected to PayPal for the payment of the order at the end of the checkout.
So PayPal already knows the correct URL to use to notify your website. No need to configure something, or to buy/install something.
If your website is not receiving the PayPal IPNs (and your orders are not confirmed automatically), please follow this FAQ on the subject:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...or.html#notification
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 months ago #207167
by Carolek
Replied by Carolek on topic IPN configuration
Every thing was OK but now my customer want to connect from paypal to produce invoices automatically when making payment. They give me some code for Woo commerce customers and instructions for Wordpress but not for Joomla. This is the code I get and for Woocommerce I have to input it in the valid-paypal-standard-ipn- of woocommerce:
I really don't know where I have to put this. They need to change the URL notification so they can make invoices automatically. Is that something we can do in Hikashop?
Thank you
Code:
//send paypal ipn request to Rivhit
add_action( "valid-paypal-standard-ipn-request",
'rivhit_valid_paypal_standard_ipn_request', 10, 1;(
function rivhit_valid_paypal_standard_ipn_request($post}(
$logger = new WC_Logger;()
$logger->add('rivhit', 'Valid PayPal IPN received;('
$logger->add('rivhit', '$_POST: ' . print_r($post, true;((
$received_values = stripslashes_deep( $post;(
$params = array)
'body' => $received_values,
'sslverify' => false,
'timeout' => 60
;(
$rivhit_target =
'https://api.rivhit.co.il/paypal/PaypalIpnListener.aspx?api_token=API_TOKEN123&document
_type=2&customer_id=0&sort_code=100&exampt_sort_code=150&sign_pin=&rivpayment_
type=10;'
$logger->add('rivhit', "Sending to rivhit:\nURL: " . $rivhit_target . "\nParams: " .
print_r($params, true;((
$response = wp_remote_post( $rivhit_target , $params;(
$logger->add('rivhit', "Response: " . print_r($response, true;( (
}
I really don't know where I have to put this. They need to change the URL notification so they can make invoices automatically. Is that something we can do in Hikashop?
Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 months ago #207202
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic IPN configuration
Hi,
This code is not changing the URL notification of wordpress.
The notification is still sent to wordpress.
What that code does is that it gets the parameters of the notification and send them to that rivhit URL.
Such code can be added in HikaShop. The best would be to do is as a hikashop plugin using the onAfterOrderUpdate trigger so that you can update without any issue.
Otherwise, you could also directly add the code to the PayPal plugin.
Of course, the code will have to be modified to work on Joomla. If you're not a developer, you'll have to have a developer help you with that.
This code is not changing the URL notification of wordpress.
The notification is still sent to wordpress.
What that code does is that it gets the parameters of the notification and send them to that rivhit URL.
Such code can be added in HikaShop. The best would be to do is as a hikashop plugin using the onAfterOrderUpdate trigger so that you can update without any issue.
Otherwise, you could also directly add the code to the PayPal plugin.
Of course, the code will have to be modified to work on Joomla. If you're not a developer, you'll have to have a developer help you with that.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 months ago #207366
by Carolek
Replied by Carolek on topic IPN configuration
Where is this onAfterOrderUpdate trigger? How can I update it?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 months ago #207371
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic IPN configuration
The onAfterOrderUpdate can be implemented in a new hikashop plugin you would create as I said.
You can see an example of that trigger being used in the HikaShop order history plugin in the file plugins/hikashop/history/history.php
You can see an example of that trigger being used in the HikaShop order history plugin in the file plugins/hikashop/history/history.php
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 months ago #208191
by Carolek
Replied by Carolek on topic IPN configuration
May be someone can help me with this? Is there a developper here? How much this can cost?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 months ago #208217
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic IPN configuration
Hi,
You can contact our partners for a quote:
www.hikashop.com/home/our-partners.html
You can also post on our "commercial jobs" forum in order to find someone able to help you with that.
You can contact our partners for a quote:
www.hikashop.com/home/our-partners.html
You can also post on our "commercial jobs" forum in order to find someone able to help you with that.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.184 seconds