- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Paypal sandbox not showing
11 years 2 months ago #207568
by donny_aw
Paypal sandbox not showing was created by donny_aw
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.kursusibucucu.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.4
I recently put a new payment method, paypal. Previously, I'm using only bank transfer.
Now, I put a sandbox mode for testing, changed the URL. Adding a buyer account. And then I published Paypal Payment.
However, when I checked out to process the payment, Paypal not showing, only bank as previous. What was I missing?
Thanks,
Donny
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.4
I recently put a new payment method, paypal. Previously, I'm using only bank transfer.
Now, I put a sandbox mode for testing, changed the URL. Adding a buyer account. And then I published Paypal Payment.
However, when I checked out to process the payment, Paypal not showing, only bank as previous. What was I missing?
Thanks,
Donny
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
11 years 2 months ago #207587
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Paypal sandbox not showing
Hello,
Thanks.
What do you exactly mean about it ? Can you give me more information about how you configured your PayPal payment method through some screenshots for example ?Paypal not showing, only bank as previous. What was I missing?
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.182 seconds