Issue with PayU India Payment Method
- minminiweb
-
Topic Author
- Offline
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.43
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : 44.0.2403.89 m
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : URL: secure.payu.in/_payment
An Error Occurred
Sorry, Some Problem Occurred.
Hi,
I am excited with new feature "PayU India" payment plugin on Hikashop 2.5.0 version. Thanks for this feature.
Recently I have upgraded from 2.4.0 to 2.5.0. And I have configured the 'HikaShop PayU India payment plugin" with my existing PayUmoney approved merchant key (API Key), Hash Salt. After enabling the plugin in the front end it redirects to payu website secure.payu.in/_payment with error:
"An Error Occurred
Sorry, Some Problem Occurred."
I am not sure where the issue arises. Kindly help to fix this.
Regards,
Ganesamoorthy N
Regards,
Ganesamoorthy
Project Coordinator @ minminiweb.in
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
The error is displayed in the PayU part ; so we are not able to have any details about the error.
The best will be to contact the PayU support in order to know more about it.
You can also see to switch to "test" instead of "production" and activate the debug mode.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- minminiweb
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Jerome wrote: Hi,
The error is displayed in the PayU part ; so we are not able to have any details about the error.
The best will be to contact the PayU support in order to know more about it.
You can also see to switch to "test" instead of "production" and activate the debug mode.
Regards,
Hi,
I have contacted the PayU tech support regarding this. They have instructed as following:
If you need the back-end access of the website & payu merchant a/c details i will PM you.You are missing a parameter in your integration code.
the name of hash parameter should be in lowercase.
&
"service_provider" parameter value is like "payu_paisa".
Regards,
Ganesamoorthy
Project Coordinator @ minminiweb.in
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I'm okay for the parameter "hash" in lower case but there is single reference of the parameter "service_provider" in the documentation.
So we can't add such parameter which is not documented.
github.com/payu-india/payu_docs
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- minminiweb
-
Topic Author
- Offline
After I have forward your message to PayU team, they have sent me the documentation. I have shared it here.
Please check it.
Are you able to help me to fix the issue with this documentation?
Regards,
Ganesamoorthy
Please log in or register to see it.
Regards,
Ganesamoorthy
Project Coordinator @ minminiweb.in
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Then they should update their documentation on github.com/payu-india/payu_docs as it doesn't mention any service_provider parameter.
Furthermore, we tested the plugin on their test plateform and it worked great without it...
So I'm wondering if we're looking at the correct thing here.
Anyway, install this install package on your Joomla extension manager and that will add these changes to the payu india plugin on your website.
Let us know how it goes.
Please log in or register to see it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- minminiweb
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Great! It is working successfully on production mode. Thanks a lot.
I guess, PayU offers two different products "PayU India" & "PayU Money Or PayU Paisa" on the same environment. But I am not aware about these. This might be confusing me so far.
Thanks for your efforts to fix this.
Regards,
Ganesamoorthy
Project Coordinator @ minminiweb.in
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Thank you for the feedback. We'll add an option to activate it or not for the next version then.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.