- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
Cannot Edit Payment Details
- christianpatrick
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 2 months ago #210079
by christianpatrick
Cannot Edit Payment Details was created by christianpatrick
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.0
In the checkout, I cannot edit the credit card information once I click the continue button. I have removed all customizations and still does not show any edit symbol or way to retype the card.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.0
In the checkout, I cannot edit the credit card information once I click the continue button. I have removed all customizations and still does not show any edit symbol or way to retype the card.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 months ago #210125
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Cannot Edit Payment Details
Hi,
That feature is no available in HikaShop 2.4 ; it is possible thanks to some view override to implement it (there is one or two threads which talk about it).
But we are working on a re-factoring of the checkout system and that new checkout will allow that.
Regards,
That feature is no available in HikaShop 2.4 ; it is possible thanks to some view override to implement it (there is one or two threads which talk about it).
But we are working on a re-factoring of the checkout system and that new checkout will allow that.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.186 seconds