- Posts: 9
- Thank you received: 0
wrong message when minimum order is set [SOLVED]
11 years 1 month ago - 11 years 1 month ago #211101
by Josette
wrong message when minimum order is set [SOLVED] was created by Josette
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
theeggshop.co.uk/index.php/the-egg-shop-products/checkout
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.43
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : FIrefox 39.0.3
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Message
No payment methods found
I have set Hikashop to accept a minimum order of £10.00. When an order is less than the minimum, I would expect the message to state that the order is below the threshold. Instead it show the message 'No payment methods found'.
I know how to change this message to the one I want, but I am confused as to why it is displaying this message, instead of a minimum order message.
By editing the current message, am I going to run the risk of the new message 'minimum order required etc', showing up in a different location, where perhaps the words 'no payment methods found' might be more appropriate?
Many thanks
Jo
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.43
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : FIrefox 39.0.3
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Message
No payment methods found
I have set Hikashop to accept a minimum order of £10.00. When an order is less than the minimum, I would expect the message to state that the order is below the threshold. Instead it show the message 'No payment methods found'.
I know how to change this message to the one I want, but I am confused as to why it is displaying this message, instead of a minimum order message.
By editing the current message, am I going to run the risk of the new message 'minimum order required etc', showing up in a different location, where perhaps the words 'no payment methods found' might be more appropriate?
Many thanks
Jo
Last edit: 11 years 1 month ago by Josette.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 1 month ago #211119
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic wrong message when minimum order is set
Hi,
The payment system doesn't have custom error messages.
Only the shipping system has custom error messages.
Now it should not be a problem to change the "no payment methods found". It's only used on the checkout when no payment methods are found.
But if you're afraid, you could always use instead shipping methods restrictions instead of payment method restrictions. You'll be able to achieve the same thing.
The payment system doesn't have custom error messages.
Only the shipping system has custom error messages.
Now it should not be a problem to change the "no payment methods found". It's only used on the checkout when no payment methods are found.
But if you're afraid, you could always use instead shipping methods restrictions instead of payment method restrictions. You'll be able to achieve the same thing.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 1 month ago #211160
by Josette
Replied by Josette on topic wrong message when minimum order is set
Many thanks Nicolas, Put restriction on shipping and that solved it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.156 seconds