Skip to main content

Updating Paypal accounts on Hikashop

More
11 years 1 month ago - 11 years 1 month ago #211379 by kthao
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop [1410291303]
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.36

Hello,
I am in intern and is still learning as I go. I have been given a task to change the company's Paypal account that is link with Hikashop, over to the new Paypal account. I have created duplicate buttons from the old account to the new account and was wondering if it is possible to link the new account without having to recreate buttons for all the products; in other words, can I just change the link from Hikashop to point to the new Paypal account, or if that can't be done, what would I need to do to link the products to the new account.
Last edit: 11 years 1 month ago by kthao.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 1 month ago #211381 by Jerome
Hi,

I'm afraid that if you have paypal buttons for your "products", they are not HikaShop products but it might be Joomla articles.
HikaShop use payment plugins that you can configure. Paypal is one of the available plugins.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.147 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum