- Posts: 78
- Thank you received: 1
Credit card payment plugin
11 years 1 month ago #212123
by Geor
Credit card payment plugin was created by Geor
-- HikaShop version -- : latest
Hello,
I have successfully enabled the credit card payment plugin.
What I dont understand is what I do once I have the credit card information? If I go on the bank,won't they think I am some kind of thief ?Also is there a limit on how much money I can withdraw ?
Could someone explain please
Hello,
I have successfully enabled the credit card payment plugin.
What I dont understand is what I do once I have the credit card information? If I go on the bank,won't they think I am some kind of thief ?Also is there a limit on how much money I can withdraw ?
Could someone explain please
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 1 month ago #212128
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Credit card payment plugin
Hi,
You can use your own payment terminal to process the credit card transaction.
For example, if you already have a brick and mortar shop, you most likely already have a payment terminal where your customers enter their credit card (or swipe it) for the payment. In some cases, it can also handle payments with the information of the credit card, without the credit card (depends on the type of the terminal and the type of contract you have with your bank).
The limit on how much money you can withdraw depends on the weekly limit on the credit card of your customer (anywhere between a few hundred and a few thousands).
If you don't have any terminal or contract with your bank, you'll most likely want to use an online payment gateway, like PayPal, in order to process the credit card data automatically for you and send the money to your bank account without you doing anything in the process.
You can use your own payment terminal to process the credit card transaction.
For example, if you already have a brick and mortar shop, you most likely already have a payment terminal where your customers enter their credit card (or swipe it) for the payment. In some cases, it can also handle payments with the information of the credit card, without the credit card (depends on the type of the terminal and the type of contract you have with your bank).
The limit on how much money you can withdraw depends on the weekly limit on the credit card of your customer (anywhere between a few hundred and a few thousands).
If you don't have any terminal or contract with your bank, you'll most likely want to use an online payment gateway, like PayPal, in order to process the credit card data automatically for you and send the money to your bank account without you doing anything in the process.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.146 seconds