- Posts: 8
- Thank you received: 0
Payline Data
- vapordepotdirect
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 1 month ago #212460
by vapordepotdirect
Payline Data was created by vapordepotdirect
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.43
Do you integrate with paylinedata.com merchant? I need to find a high-risk merchant account but can't find any in your payment plugins unless I'm just not seeing it? Thank you!
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.43
Do you integrate with paylinedata.com merchant? I need to find a high-risk merchant account but can't find any in your payment plugins unless I'm just not seeing it? Thank you!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 1 month ago #212486
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Payline Data
Hi,
Here is what I found:
take.ms/PrcTW
Based on that, it seems that you can use the authorize.net payment plugin in HikaShop in order to integrate with PayLine as they have an authorize.net emulator. So if what they say is correct, we do have an integration with them.
Here is what I found:
take.ms/PrcTW
Based on that, it seems that you can use the authorize.net payment plugin in HikaShop in order to integrate with PayLine as they have an authorize.net emulator. So if what they say is correct, we do have an integration with them.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.146 seconds