- Posts: 26
- Thank you received: 0
AIM API is missing some parameters
- issa.mouawad
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 4 weeks ago #213273
by issa.mouawad
AIM API is missing some parameters was created by issa.mouawad
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
HI
I need to perform payment transactions based on AIM API that uses First Data(Payeezy) via Authorize.net payment plugin.
I get errors from the gateway that some parameters are missing in the payment request
(parameters are :x_fp_sequence, x_fp_timestamp,x_show_form,x_fp_hash)
I have looked at the code , at file /plugins/hikashoppayment/authorize/autorize.php
in the onAfterOrderConfirm function, I've noticed that the parameters are being filled, but not for AIM API (it's excluded via IF-ELSE) so I tried an ad-hoc solution, and copied the corresponding lines to the IF section, but now the cart crashes as soon as I add items to cart(although this method should not be called until I confirm order)
what is the solution to this issue ? how do I include those parameters without breaking anything?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
HI
I need to perform payment transactions based on AIM API that uses First Data(Payeezy) via Authorize.net payment plugin.
I get errors from the gateway that some parameters are missing in the payment request
(parameters are :x_fp_sequence, x_fp_timestamp,x_show_form,x_fp_hash)
I have looked at the code , at file /plugins/hikashoppayment/authorize/autorize.php
in the onAfterOrderConfirm function, I've noticed that the parameters are being filled, but not for AIM API (it's excluded via IF-ELSE) so I tried an ad-hoc solution, and copied the corresponding lines to the IF section, but now the cart crashes as soon as I add items to cart(although this method should not be called until I confirm order)
what is the solution to this issue ? how do I include those parameters without breaking anything?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 4 weeks ago #213284
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic AIM API is missing some parameters
Hi,
There is a thread which will help you : www.hikashop.com/forum/payment-methods/8...ration.html?start=20
Regards
There is a thread which will help you : www.hikashop.com/forum/payment-methods/8...ration.html?start=20
Regards
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- issa.mouawad
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 26
- Thank you received: 0
11 years 4 weeks ago #213316
by issa.mouawad
Replied by issa.mouawad on topic AIM API is missing some parameters
actually it didn't help, no one got the same problem
I am using first Data with the payment plugin Authorize.net as I have mentioned , with API AIM
from the gateway I got these errors
* x_fp_hash : Could not validate the integrity of the payment from the transaction key, x_fp_hash, x_fp_sequence, x_fp_timestamp, x_amount, and (optionally) x_currency_code and x_fee_amount values of the request.
* x_fp_hash : The integrity verification data x_fp_hash is required.
* x_fp_sequence : The sequence parameter x_fp_sequence is missing.
* x_fp_timestamp : The timestamp parameter x_fp_timestamp is required.
* x_fp_timestamp : x_fp_timestamp invalid. Not within 15 minutes of present time: Thu Sep xxxxxx UTC 2015. Expected xxxxxx plus/minus 900, but received .
* x_login : No terminals available for this request
* x_relay_response : Parameter x_relay_response must be empty or TRUE
* x_relay_response : x_relay_response too long. Maximum length is 4
* x_show_form : Parameter x_show_form must be PAYMENT_FORM
* x_show_form : The parameter x_show_form is required
* x_type : No payment form section is compatible with the given x_type.
and when I look at the code , I found this in the file I specified in the main topic
which implies, that these (required) parameters will not be filled for API "AIM" , how can I fix this code? I tried simple copying to IF section, but nothing changed
I am using first Data with the payment plugin Authorize.net as I have mentioned , with API AIM
from the gateway I got these errors
* x_fp_hash : Could not validate the integrity of the payment from the transaction key, x_fp_hash, x_fp_sequence, x_fp_timestamp, x_amount, and (optionally) x_currency_code and x_fee_amount values of the request.
* x_fp_hash : The integrity verification data x_fp_hash is required.
* x_fp_sequence : The sequence parameter x_fp_sequence is missing.
* x_fp_timestamp : The timestamp parameter x_fp_timestamp is required.
* x_fp_timestamp : x_fp_timestamp invalid. Not within 15 minutes of present time: Thu Sep xxxxxx UTC 2015. Expected xxxxxx plus/minus 900, but received .
* x_login : No terminals available for this request
* x_relay_response : Parameter x_relay_response must be empty or TRUE
* x_relay_response : x_relay_response too long. Maximum length is 4
* x_show_form : Parameter x_show_form must be PAYMENT_FORM
* x_show_form : The parameter x_show_form is required
* x_type : No payment form section is compatible with the given x_type.
and when I look at the code , I found this in the file I specified in the main topic
which implies, that these (required) parameters will not be filled for API "AIM" , how can I fix this code? I tried simple copying to IF section, but nothing changed
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 4 weeks ago #213318
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic AIM API is missing some parameters
Hi,
Modifying the code here won't help.
As you say, these parameters are not necessary for AIM, only for SIM.
You can see these error messages:
* x_show_form : The parameter x_show_form is required
* x_show_form : Parameter x_show_form must be PAYMENT_FORM
So your payment gateway tells you that x_show_form should be PAYMENT_FORM and that it should be there.
And if you look at the documentation for authorize.net for that parameter, you can find this:
That indicates that the x_show_form parameter can only have the PAYMENT_FORM value and that this tells the payment gateway to display the credit card form on the payment gateway payment page (and you can see that this documentation is specifically for SIM, not AIM).
So what all that means is that your payment gateway only supports SIM not AIM. Copying the code for SIM for the AIM mode in the payment gateway won't change that fact and it will just mess up the code.
The solution here is to use SIM.
Modifying the code here won't help.
As you say, these parameters are not necessary for AIM, only for SIM.
You can see these error messages:
* x_show_form : The parameter x_show_form is required
* x_show_form : Parameter x_show_form must be PAYMENT_FORM
So your payment gateway tells you that x_show_form should be PAYMENT_FORM and that it should be there.
And if you look at the documentation for authorize.net for that parameter, you can find this:
www.authorize.net/support/SIM_guide.pdfx_show_form Value: The payment form request.
Format: PAYMENT_FORM.
Notes: This field indicates that the merchant would like to use the payment
gateway hosted payment form to collect payment data.
That indicates that the x_show_form parameter can only have the PAYMENT_FORM value and that this tells the payment gateway to display the credit card form on the payment gateway payment page (and you can see that this documentation is specifically for SIM, not AIM).
So what all that means is that your payment gateway only supports SIM not AIM. Copying the code for SIM for the AIM mode in the payment gateway won't change that fact and it will just mess up the code.
The solution here is to use SIM.
The following user(s) said Thank You: issa.mouawad
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.136 seconds