- Posts: 20
- Thank you received: 0
CCavenue payment
- lisa_tackur
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 3 weeks ago #213464
by lisa_tackur
CCavenue payment was created by lisa_tackur
-- Joomla version -- : 3
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : CCAvenue Transaction Error Page
Error Code:
Error Description:
I integrated ccavenue payment in my store during checkout when I selected ccavenue and give finish I am getting error message as
CCAvenue Transaction Error Page
Error Code:
Error Description:
what should I do to resolve this.. Thanks in advance
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : CCAvenue Transaction Error Page
Error Code:
Error Description:
I integrated ccavenue payment in my store during checkout when I selected ccavenue and give finish I am getting error message as
CCAvenue Transaction Error Page
Error Code:
Error Description:
what should I do to resolve this.. Thanks in advance
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 3 weeks ago #213475
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic CCavenue payment
Hi,
We didn't develop a CCAvenue payment plugin for HikaShop.
Please contact the developer of the payment plugin you're using. They should be able to help you configure it or fix it if necessary.
We didn't develop a CCAvenue payment plugin for HikaShop.
Please contact the developer of the payment plugin you're using. They should be able to help you configure it or fix it if necessary.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.149 seconds