- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
2CheckOut Error code 103
11 years 3 weeks ago - 11 years 3 weeks ago #213516
by zaguad
2CheckOut Error code 103 was created by zaguad
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
happytoys.cl
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : An error has occurred during checkout.
Please contact the seller and reference the error code below.
ERROR CODE:PE103
Hello everyone,
Recently I bought the 2CheckOut plugin, the first day it work perfectly. I didn't important changes in the system, just keep uploading products, now every time that I try make an order when I jump to the 2CheckOut page I got this:
An error has occurred during checkout.
Please contact the seller and reference the error code below.
ERROR CODE:PE103
I google it the error code "PE103", it say that it could be an error with the price, but the prices are right in the website.
Any suggestion? Thank you
_______________________________UPDATE___________________________
I just add a shipping price, and i notice that the product price is not passing to the pay. screenshot attached.
_______________________________UPDATE 2 ___________________________
in previous attempts i tried with a product who is price was over 1,000USD, I put in the cart a cheaper product (below 1000 usd) and there is no problem. Any suggestion mates? (screenshot attached)
_______________________________UPDATE 3 ___________________________
Ok, finally the problems seems to be the comma separator, because in the 2CO support site, they say:
"Price is passed in with a comma (example: passing in 1,000 as the price will cause PE103)." link attached.
I tried changing the group separator (which is by default a comma) by a "point" and a blank space, but it doesn't work both. Also I tried changing it by a point, and the final result is the same. Any suggestion.
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : An error has occurred during checkout.
Please contact the seller and reference the error code below.
ERROR CODE:PE103
Hello everyone,
Recently I bought the 2CheckOut plugin, the first day it work perfectly. I didn't important changes in the system, just keep uploading products, now every time that I try make an order when I jump to the 2CheckOut page I got this:
An error has occurred during checkout.
Please contact the seller and reference the error code below.
ERROR CODE:PE103
I google it the error code "PE103", it say that it could be an error with the price, but the prices are right in the website.
Any suggestion? Thank you
_______________________________UPDATE___________________________
I just add a shipping price, and i notice that the product price is not passing to the pay. screenshot attached.
_______________________________UPDATE 2 ___________________________
in previous attempts i tried with a product who is price was over 1,000USD, I put in the cart a cheaper product (below 1000 usd) and there is no problem. Any suggestion mates? (screenshot attached)
_______________________________UPDATE 3 ___________________________
Ok, finally the problems seems to be the comma separator, because in the 2CO support site, they say:
"Price is passed in with a comma (example: passing in 1,000 as the price will cause PE103)." link attached.
I tried changing the group separator (which is by default a comma) by a "point" and a blank space, but it doesn't work both. Also I tried changing it by a point, and the final result is the same. Any suggestion.
Last edit: 11 years 3 weeks ago by zaguad.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 3 weeks ago #213517
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic 2CheckOut Error code 103
Hi,
As you know the plugin 2checkout has been developed by MintJoomla.
Please contact them for the support ( www.mintjoomla.com/downloads/item/11-oth...-payment-plugin.html )
We can't provide support on plugins we did not developed (and did not sale).
Regards,
As you know the plugin 2checkout has been developed by MintJoomla.
Please contact them for the support ( www.mintjoomla.com/downloads/item/11-oth...-payment-plugin.html )
We can't provide support on plugins we did not developed (and did not sale).
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.168 seconds