- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
2CheckOut Comma Error.
11 years 3 weeks ago #213532
by zaguad
2CheckOut Comma Error. was created by zaguad
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
happytoys.cl
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : An error has occurred during checkout.
Please contact the seller and reference the error code below.
ERROR CODE:PE103
Hello everyone,
I bought 2CheckOut plugin, it was working fine until i tried to make an order with a product which the price is over 1,000usd.
I tried with a product price below 1000usd, and there is no problem. The problem is when im trying to buy a product which price is over 1000usd. Again, all of this because the "comma" group separator.
I went to the currency configuration, and change the comma in the group separator by a point in the first instance and then by blank space, but it doesn't help.
Any suggestions?
Regards.
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : An error has occurred during checkout.
Please contact the seller and reference the error code below.
ERROR CODE:PE103
Hello everyone,
I bought 2CheckOut plugin, it was working fine until i tried to make an order with a product which the price is over 1,000usd.
I tried with a product price below 1000usd, and there is no problem. The problem is when im trying to buy a product which price is over 1000usd. Again, all of this because the "comma" group separator.
I went to the currency configuration, and change the comma in the group separator by a point in the first instance and then by blank space, but it doesn't help.
Any suggestions?
Regards.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 3 weeks ago #213536
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic 2CheckOut Comma Error.
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.158 seconds